27.9.14

KAIROS

Kairos: the perfect, delicate, crucial moment.




Hey there everyone! I completely forgot about these pictures I took during the London Fashion Week.  We went to Somerset house in order to take some Streetstyle pictures as you can see in my last post. I chose this simple and comfy outfit since we spent the day wandering around London all day long. I dyed my ends in pink to give some colour to the outfit but I got tired of the colour two days after that. dying my hair is not my thing. I hope you like both posts from the London Fashion Week. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @laramunozsanz

¡Hola a todos! Me olvidé por completo de estas fotos que me saqué durante la London Fashion Week. Fuimos al Somerset House de Londres a sacar algunas fotos de Streetstyle como podéis ver en mi anterior post. Para ello me decante por un look bastante simple y cómodo ya que íbamos a estar de aquí para allá durante todo el día. Decidí teñirme las puntas para darle un poco de color al outfit. Llevaba tiempo queriendo hacerlo pero me canse a los dos días del rosa, la verdad es que los tintes definitivamente no son para mi. Espero que os gusten las fotos tanto del look como del anterior post de Streetstyle durante la London Fashion Week. No olvidéis seguirme en Instagram: @laramunozsanz







Top/Top: Zara
Pantalones/Trausers: Zara
Bolso/Bag: H&M
Slip-Ons: Topshop
Gafas/Sunglasses: Flyhigh sunglasses


7 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and I love it! Thank you for stopping by!! :D Want to follow each other? Kisses! xx

    www.coloresdeafrica.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing hair! I love your look :)

    http://wpierwszymrzedzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look and location!! I really like everything!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kairos is such a pretty word. I love your sunnies and your style. New follower xx (on Twitter too ;) ;))

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te apetece que nos sigamos por GFC? Hazme-lo saber en mi blog!!
    http://fashionailsartsbyanna.blogspot.com.es/
    Besos!!!

    ReplyDelete